Covenant Christian Childcare strives to meet the highest possible standards for childcare for your child in the Midlands area; in physical surroundings, health, well being, and Spiritual development at the lowest cost possible. Hours of operation are 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The childcare is open with the exception of the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Should a holiday fall on a weekend, we will be closed either the Friday before or the Monday following. Closures will be posted as a reminder.
Our child/teacher ratio for childcare is as follows:
- Infant room (6 weeks to walking)- 1 childcare worker for every 5 babies
- Toddler room (walking to 2 years)- 1 childcare worker for every 6 toddlers
- 2 year olds- 1 childcare worker for every 8 children
- 3 year old Kindergarten- 1 worker for every 12 children
We also have part-time workers that are in and out of the infant and toddler rooms to assist and/or give breaks to the primary caregiver.
- We are registered with DSS and have regular inspections by DHEC on the premises to ensure safety and health regulations are being met for the safety of your child.
- SC Fire Marshall comes out regularly to perform an extensive inspection of the facilities.
A Word from Our Administrators:
Thank you for trusting us with your most precious possession, your child. Our desire is to create a Christian atmosphere for learning and age-appropriate development for each child.
CCC is registered with the Department of Social Services and has regular inspections from DSS and Fire & Safety. Every two years we have to be reregistered with DSS. We then go through a complete inspection with DSS, DHEC and the Fire Marshall. DSS requires us to attend 15 hours of child training each year as well as CPR and First Aid training. We are also required to be fingerprinted for FBI checks and Central Registry Check.
Please feel free to bring to our attention any concerns you may have and suggestions are always welcome!
2015-2016 Faculty List
- Kirasten Blanton
- Alisha Butler
- Irania Miles
- Letha Rimes
- Ashton Bachman
- Bethany Harrison
A safe, nurturing environment for your infant, toddler, K-2 or K-3 age child.